VM f1HD vs TVNow F1 HD

riccojames

Standard Member
I have just started a new contract with VMedia because I wanted F1HD, which was over £100 a month with the broadband.

I could not really be sure the F1HD was on the NowTV packages as it only seemed to listed as F1 not F1HD. Is this right?

If they change their prices and I get those std letters saying I can leave due to a price increase I will move to NowTV because I could share a package with a family member and also be able to watch it in my man cave in HD which only has wifi and no cable connections for tv receptions. virgin media uses the sky service and that is not so good to watch f1 in any quality even if on a LAN cable.

I only watch F1 on telly, the rest of my viewing is either youtube or amazon, which I can use on my telly in HD. Seems a rip off that I have to pay an additional £50 a month for this, which is also limited to one tv screen for HD due to it not being good quality streamed through the internet.

Any advise or help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Richard

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom