VM Digital Home Support.

aka Jonty

Standard Member
Reaction score
:hiya: 1st post so Hi to everyone.

I have just recently tried to download/install the Virgin Media Digital Home Support PC Healthcheck tool. Everything goes as it should right up to the red service manager box opening up where you are also given the option to install the VM Security. Now this is where I'm having the problem after I click install. An installation not permitted box pops up saying (Sorry, this application can only be installed by Virgin broadband customers. >(Which I am)< Click yes to get Virgin broadband from virginmedia.com.). Now what I can't understand is I've had this DHS tool on my PC on a few occasions in the past to give it a so called healthcheck every now and again and it's installed without any problems at all. VM may have altered the installation procedure in some way since the website got a new look I don't know? But is there anybody else that's having /had this problem or am I missing something etc.

Regards

Erm.... have you called VM about it? :confused::D

Erm... no I haven't on this occasion because when I have contacted them before with any other problem I've encountered. It's either a case of them not having a clue or me being unable to actually understand what they're saying (no offence btw). And after a while one seems to get slightly annoyed so I thought I'd try a different approach.

Hence my post!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom