• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

VLC player pixelated playback in Win 10

windup

I have used VLC player as my default player for all file types in all versions of windows. However, after upgrading my Win 7 64 bit system to Win 10 Pro I notice it plays with a pixelated playback on motion on mt2s files, copied from my video camera. I have updated with the latest version and tried the windows store version with same result.
Windows 10 player and media Player have no problem with the same mt2s file, so what gone wrong here ?

windup

It only seems to be the mt2s files. The reason I use VLC is that up till now it played everything. If media player has no problem then I assume its a decoder issue but the supposed super new Win 10 version is the same. I'll have to contact VLC support if there is such a thing.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom