Vizio SB362 Soundbar Review & Comments

Seems a bit daft to not have HDMI ARC at this price point. Fine for entry-level own-brand cheapies, but a bit mean from a brand trying to establish itself in UK against tough competition.

Hmm, yeah I'd take any of the soundbars in this $150 list (many of them are bulky/old school looking) over that design. Really weird. Didn't read much about it so those on the sides are speakers too? Looks like Vizio needs to send better ones to UK, imo.

It's not aimed at enthusiasts. Most people have no idea what ARC even is, and will happily use optical digital.

Hmm, yeah I'd take any of the soundbars in this $150 list (many of them are bulky/old school looking) over that design. Really weird. Didn't read much about it so those on the sides are speakers too? Looks like Vizio needs to send better ones to UK, imo.
As far as I could tell the sides are purely decorative.

I think the Yamaha yas-107 is a better buy as it looks more cleaner, has ARC and gives the option for a powered subwoofer.

Well I got this sound bar at a similar price to the visio sound bar so I got lucky then

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom