Vivarium Movie Review & Comments

I don't think Kumari is known for scoring generously but this time wow!!

6 at best for me and that was for Imogen Poots - Eisenberg was still too Eisenberg for me

I didn’t realise there are a lot of people who dislike Jesse Eisenberg!

I'm no Eisenberg hater or a fan but he was fine in Vivarium. He did well showing how getting stuck in your house all day could drive you insane. I'm digging a deep hole in my front garden as we speak.

I'm no Eisenberg hater or a fan but he was fine in Vivarium. He did well showing how getting stuck in your house all day could drive you insane. I'm digging a deep hole in my front garden as we speak.

don’t know how they coped without any internet, Blurays or “proper” TV!"

don’t know how they coped without any internet, Blurays or “proper” TV!"

Yes was thinking that, as bad as things are here in the "real" world at least we have that beautiful window into another world in the corner of the room, and aren't limited to weird alien brain graphics which caused my wife to wince.

Just watched it, after reading the review. Boy, I wish I’d read the comments before purchasing. I actually thought the acting was great. However, what the hell was the film all about? Hate films that end like this.

Just watched it, after reading the review. Boy, I wish I’d read the comments before purchasing. I actually thought the acting was great. However, what the hell was the film all about? Hate films that end like this.

It was about the infamous CUCKOO PEOPLE, they're from a parallel dimension to ours and found a way into our reality via a BACK DOOR TECHNIQUE which they use to transport unexpecting humans to their domain to raise their young.

well....... this was worst than The Art of Self-Defense and The Double.
Combined.

This is a 99c Movie on iTunes USA this week, for those that are interested.
I would normally have dipped in, but after so many months of being stuck at Home, I can do the repetitiveness part just by getting up every Morning and getting through the Day.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom