~ VIVA PANATA LE [Playasia] Region Free ??? ~

KILLER NADS

Hi guys,

I wanted a little help here.

I have been searching for this game for a little while now, was looking to get it as cheap as possible. I missed out on the cheap woolworths mishap.

Anyway i came across this page at playasia:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-49-en-15-Viva+Pinata-70-1ppo.html

It is the US version of the game priced at: (~25.81 GBP) !!

It also says its valid for PAL systems!! Does this mean its region free and will work perfectly fine on my xbox360 [uk machine], just like the other region free games ive got [saints row, just cause, rainbow 6, splinter cell etc..)

I was just a little worried about this before i ordered it, because on this forum when a game is said to be region free there are tons of posts and threads about it, but on this game i came across nothing when it had released!

thanks for the help!

just slackin'

Hi guys,

I wanted a little help here.

I have been searching for this game for a little while now, was looking to get it as cheap as possible. I missed out on the cheap woolworths mishap.

Anyway i came across this page at playasia:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-49-en-15-Viva+Pinata-70-1ppo.html

It is the US version of the game priced at: (~25.81 GBP) !!

It also says its valid for PAL systems!! Does this mean its region free and will work perfectly fine on my xbox360 [uk machine], just like the other region free games ive got [saints row, just cause, rainbow 6, splinter cell etc..)

I was just a little worried about this before i ordered it, because on this forum when a game is said to be region free there are tons of posts and threads about it, but on this game i came across nothing when it had released!

thanks for the help!

yep, the us version is region free. there were a few posts about it at the time but with it being the us version it went out of stock pretty quickly at play-asia then took a while to come back in.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom