Vitros Setup

zoolap

Established Member
Reaction score
Are there any sites, dvd disc etc I can use to setup new Loewe Vitros so that things like colour etc are at an optimum.

Thanks.

All I changed was disable those processing options, but, you will get a huge improvement connecting with component video...

My DVD player does not have component out, but does RGB, is the 3rd one RGB compat, as the Loewe website says only 2 RGB, don't know which one yet.

Is it that bad with the processing?

Thanks for advice.

2 and 3 accept RGB, only 3 accepts component video. With component video the TV will do Proscan, progressive scan, without the DVD having it, thats why the image will be much better.

Proscan is displaying all the image at once instead of interlacing, odd lines first, than even lines.

I brought the ultimate dvd platinum edition to set up my tv very helpful i thought especially on setting color and brightness and contrast and to check your tv geometry brought mine from amazon

Thanks for all the advice people, it's much appreciated. I may get the ultimate dvd as I suppose if I'm paying money for a tv like this I should make sure it's set up properly. Now I just need the tv to arrive.

[ 17-10-2001: Message edited by: zoolap ]

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom