Wanted Vita/PSP Game Collections or Bundles

GagHalfrunt

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Not long got a PSP and now I have a Vita coming my way. Have quite a few PSP games from eBay but almost nothing for my Vita. Anyone got any sets of games for sale at a reasonable price?

My favourites are car games or FPSes, plus my daughter likes JRPGs. Hate football/sports games. Have a few duplicate PSP games to trade if there is any interest.

Gloucestershire/Warwickshire/Worcestershire Border

GagHalfrunt

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Anyone? Really surprised how few games there are especially for the Vita, shame given how fantastic it is. I swear I found it easier collecting for the Atari Jaguar 10 years ago!

allanb1985

Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Reaction score
Anyone? Really surprised how few games there are especially for the Vita, shame given how fantastic it is. I swear I found it easier collecting for the Atari Jaguar 10 years ago!
Hi mate...I have some vita games I maybe interested in letting go. I have a mint vita slim that was bought as a collector item/nostalgia but don't really play it so wouldn't mind letting some games go. Some aren't boxed is that an issue? I will get a list and some prices for you to ponder.

Gunbuster

Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Reaction score
I have more or less every Vita game (all boxed and complete, most still sealed), but too far many just to randomly come up with some bundles (unless you want them all!) If you can let me know what games you're looking for, I'll let you know if I'm letting them go and we can work out a bundle for you.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Reaction score
Hi mate...I have some vita games I maybe interested in letting go. I have a mint vita slim that was bought as a collector item/nostalgia but don't really play it so wouldn't mind letting some games go. Some aren't boxed is that an issue? I will get a list and some prices for you to ponder.
Likelihood on selling that mint Vita? Cheers!

GagHalfrunt

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks guys. To be honest I'm more of a gamer than a collector, so less interested in sealed/mint stuff just to stash away. I have the horrible dilemma for the Jag in that I squirrelled games away when they were worthless that I now feel I can't unseal. That means the Limited Run stuff is out.

Looking for games such as (not limited to these!):
  • Wipeout 2048
  • WRC4
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • Tearaway
  • Uncharted Golden Abyss
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • Borderlands 2
I would prefer boxed games if possible unless they were very cheap. I have the OLED Vita right now, I am also looking at a Slim as well but once again to play rather than store.

allanb1985

Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks guys. To be honest I'm more of a gamer than a collector, so less interested in sealed/mint stuff just to stash away. I have the horrible dilemma for the Jag in that I squirrelled games away when they were worthless that I now feel I can't unseal. That means the Limited Run stuff is out.

Looking for games such as (not limited to these!):
  • Wipeout 2048
  • WRC4
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • Tearaway
  • Uncharted Golden Abyss
  • Killzone Mercenary
  • Borderlands 2
I would prefer boxed games if possible unless they were very cheap. I have the OLED Vita right now, I am also looking at a Slim as well but once again to play rather than store.

I have a few of these games I'd be willing to sell, will get some prices and pics for you! Also have a slim that I will be listing soon

Montefor

Rating - 100%
477   0   0
Reaction score
Hi,
I've got loads of psp games and umd movies if your interested

GagHalfrunt

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Hi,
I've got loads of psp games and umd movies if your interested
Games yes please, Movies no thank you. I have less need for PSP than Vita as the former are far more common but I still have a number I’m looking for (e.g. some of the Grand Theft Autos, Lemmings, Driver 76, Wipeout Pulse, Outrun 2006, Test Drive Unlimited, etc.).

Last edited:

GagHalfrunt

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Nothing from your list, but I do have Metal Gear Solid HD Collection & Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3. Both boxed and in good condition. Can do them both for £35 posted.

I also have a slim Vita myself and an official 64GB memory card I will be looking to offload shortly.
Thanks! I would like to buy your two games as I have neither. Please PM me payment details.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom