• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Visual Voicemail and MMS

garreth64

I have read elsewhere that Visual Voicemail is only available on O2 - is this correct?

Also O2 contract tariffs now show MMS as not being inclusive and costing 20p.

The other networks don't seem to mention either of these items within their pricing, making it difficult to compare like with like.

Can anyone clarify the above for Voda, Orange, 3, T-Mob etc?

mitor

Hi, for anyone who is not on O2 give HulloMail a try:

Get vocal with HulloMail

You can either link your voicemail in to gmail or use an app on your phone to get visual voicemail. And it's free, I've been using it since the beta and it works great, in many ways better than Apple's visual voicemail as you can archive them more effectively

hope that helps

JonStatt

Hi, for anyone who is not on O2 give HulloMail a try:

Get vocal with HulloMail

You can either link your voicemail in to gmail or use an app on your phone to get visual voicemail. And it's free, I've been using it since the beta and it works great, in many ways better than Apple's visual voicemail as you can archive them more effectively

hope that helps

How are calls to 0330 numbers charged by most networks?

I tried this out, but found that the volume is way too low. It is near impossible to hear people's messages. Even recording my own greeting and playing it back, the volume is lower than it should be.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom