vista mce tv guide

HELP101

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi just asking if some one as this prob all the tv listings in the epg are 1hr out if the show is to start at 8.00 in the epg it as it down to start at 7.00 on the media center guide on vista i have set up the tv and the guide 5 times now and all the time the guide is 1 hr out so if you are going to record a program off the guide it will start 1hr out

I assume that your PC time is right, summer time changed?

The right region is selected....UK?

Try changing your region to a different one. Confirm that changes have been made, then change the region back to UK summer. See if it is still one hour out.

Its looking like i will have to move to France. or tell bill g to stick is vista and go back to the good old windows xp 2005 media center my god its friday the 13th to that tops it

Hi just asking if some one as this prob all the tv listings in the epg are 1hr out if the show is to start at 8.00 in the epg it as it down to start at 7.00 on the media center guide on vista i have set up the tv and the guide 5 times now and all the time the guide is 1 hr out so if you are going to record a program off the guide it will start 1hr out
I think it's obvious you must be in the wrong time zone. It works fine for everyone else! :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom