Visonic PM 30 Powerlink 3

sliyk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
When I bought my new build home we opted for the add on of a burglar alarm . Redrow installed the Visonic Power master 30. I have 3 motion sensors two door contacts and the wireless keypad with it. I have been doing someresearch and have found that with the help of the module powerlink 3 i can connect it to the internet for some basic app functionality.
My questions is, how do i know if my PM30 already has the module in it? The PM30 is attached to the wall beneath my stairs. Can I easily take it off? Will that make some tampering alarm go off or something?

Thanks.

Put it into engineer mode first and the tamper won't go off when you open the panel. 2 screws underneath. Odds are you won't have one installed.

Put it into engineer mode first and the tamper won't go off when you open the panel. 2 screws underneath. Odds are you won't have one installed.
you are right. I dont have one installed. I am thinking of getting one, is it worth it?

It is if there's a chance the alarm might be left off by family members then yes but it's £40 quid a year. I've one for sale if you live close to Manchester?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom