Vision masthead PSU - Which wire goes where?

nick270881

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have purchased a new Aerial together with a Vision Masthead amp/splitter. It comes with its own power supply but I don't know which wire goes into which socket on the PSU.

I have attached a picture of it below, there are 2 f sockets, one with an arrow pointing into the psu, the other pointing out, but which socket should the downlead from the aerial plug into and which one into the tv.

Thanks

Nick

Attachments

• Default.aspx.jpg
    Default.aspx.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,800
I have purchased a new Aerial together with a Vision Masthead amp/splitter. It comes with its own power supply but I don't know which wire goes into which socket on the PSU.

I have attached a picture of it below, there are 2 f sockets, one with an arrow pointing into the psu, the other pointing out, but which socket should the downlead from the aerial plug into and which one into the tv.

Thanks

Nick

at a guess the f socket with an arrow pointing out will go to the telly and the one with the arrow pointing in will be the feed from the amp splitter and will also be the cable that carries the power up to the amp

it looks like a 4 way masthead amplifier,

Aerial goes into the F connection labelled with eigther IN, or an arrow pointing in.

Then the outputs are the F connections labelled Out, or have arrows pointing out.

Power supply can connect to any output on the masthead amplifier

I have this amp. The aerial does indeed connect to the inward pointing arrow (marked "5 VDC") and is next to the green LED. This provides the power to the masthead amp. The outward pointing arrow goes to the TV.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom