Virus 復活の日 (Chuck Connors, Japan 4K Blu-ray)

IGC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
virus.jpg

UPC: 4988111152954 / image source

Anyone remember this? I still have the VHS somewhere it has that iconic artwork.

a 1080p version of this which seems fully subtitled has appeared on YouTube here and a bit of a search altered me to the 4K Blu-ray. Anyone bought it? I know the older Blu-ray wasn't English friendly. That 1080p looks like the fullest version too the US cuts are massively cut down.

YouTube has several versions (much shorter) but they're all crap transfers except from that 1080p one.

Alternative versions:

I've download the youTube one so will be watching it. I have some nasty Merkin DVD from years ago which came in one of those 100 Sc-Fi move sets never watched it as it was 4:3 and a total mess.

Amazon product ASIN B076JHD95Z

2019-05-25-FUKKATSU_NO_HI-UHDBD-2.jpg

All your base are belong to us...
virusvhs.jpg

unless you speak or read japanese pointless post as no english audio or subtitles
also the usa release is uncut so your incorrect there
:rotfl:

It's not pointless as it's started a thread with information :D

The best version and 1080p looks to be that YouTube video from what I can gather.

Looking at the running time it seems intact.

Well I don’t know about the physical discs but the YT version is actually OK. I’m enjoying it and it looks the same runtime as the comments in the Amazon reviews.

Perfect film for my last day of self isolation so from the perspective of learning about a film I didn’t know about and being able to watch it in decent quality I’m happy 🤗

Should be watching some of the vast array of stuff I buy I guess but I’m enjoying this

It's not pointless as it's started a thread with information :D

The best version and 1080p looks to be that YouTube video from what I can gather.

Looking at the running time it seems intact.
this is for physical discs thread please post streaming in the correct forum :rotfl:

Well I don’t know about the physical discs but the YT version is actually OK. I’m enjoying it and it looks the same runtime as the comments in the Amazon reviews.

Perfect film for my last day of self isolation so from the perspective of learning about a film I didn’t know about and being able to watch it in decent quality I’m happy 🤗

Should be watching some of the vast array of stuff I buy I guess but I’m enjoying this
christ if your having a bad day dont watch this movie
rare hollywood movie which doesnt end well at all along with on the beach

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom