Virtua Tennis 4 - Official Thread

Optomotron

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game, as SEGA have made some decent changes from console version and not just done a cut and paste job.

Also interested on seeing who is getting it on launch day and if we can setup a tournament at some point :)

Looking forward to this game, as SEGA have made some decent changes from console version and not just done a cut and paste job.

Also interested on seeing who is getting it on launch day and if we can setup a tournament at some point :)

Oh come on you have made no effort with this thread. Unlike my golf one! :rotfl:
Only kidding I simply have loads of time on my hands at the moment.

Oh come on you have made no effort with this thread. Unlike my golf one! :rotfl:
Only kidding I simply have loads of time on my hands at the moment.

Lol joker :)
Have you thought anymore about picking it up?

Fifa, for me at least is in the same vein as COD games, if you don't play 24/7, you can't compete online. Where as VT is a game anybody can play and have fun.

Fifa, for me at least is in the same vein as COD games, if you don't play 24/7, you can't compete online. Where as VT is a game anybody can play and have fun.

+1

Got my VT copy in my bundle

Same here. VT is my bundled game so it's the first one I'll be playing.

Anyone here is welcome to add me for some online games.

One thing I've not checked - will this have doubles games? More importantly, online 4-player doubles? That'd rock.

Same here. VT is my bundled game so it's the first one I'll be playing.

Anyone here is welcome to add me for some online games.

One thing I've not checked - will this have doubles games? More importantly, online 4-player doubles? That'd rock.

Ill be up for that.

I haven't got a clue to be honest, normally play one player vs only. I hope a review is up soon.

If remote play is functioning I'd rather stick with Topspin and shift vt4 on.

First person tennis lol probably just a gimmick to be honest

So who wants a multiplayer game of this online ?

Has anyone tried it online yet. When I go to player match and try to join someones clubhouse it normally says disconnected. Is it the same for everyone?

More people need to get this game! Its really good .

Just like everybodys golf but tennis .

Online is good too.
Amazing Graphics !

how do i play a human online? Everytime I try to join a ranked match it just puts me against the AI, Also if i search for a ad hoc game i just get connected. Great game but either the online is flawed or they isnt anyone playing, Dont know why its the best game on the vita its class.

You need to play a doubles match online. They are well fun. Just played one.

Do play someone online go to network mode. If you choose ranked match, it puts you against the computer while its searching for a match. When it finds someone it will interupt your game and come up new challenger.

Or just go to player match and join someones clubhouse then you can play singles or doubles.

BTW does anyone know how to do an underarm serve. Someone just done it to me online

You need to play a doubles match online. They are well fun. Just played one.

Do play someone online go to network mode. If you choose ranked match, it puts you against the computer while its searching for a match. When it finds someone it will interupt your game and come up new challenger.

Or just go to player match and join someones clubhouse then you can play singles or doubles.

BTW does anyone know how to do an underarm serve. Someone just done it to me online

I haven't got the vita version but on the consoles underarm serve is down on the d pad and the lob button at the same time.

I'm gonna get this tomorrow me thinks so add me :)

Just got this, if I'm on and you want a game then invite me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom