Virgin TV - Connecting to another room

romariardo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if this question has been already answered, but I couldn't find this topic dicussed anywhere else.

I have a Virgin TV bundle and have the TV cable coming into a small utility room on the ground loor, where I have all my mains, boilers and switches. The house was undergoing a major refurbishment at the time of installation, so the TV cable was left there as the living room was in no condition to extend it there at the time.

So at the moment I have all Virgin cables incoming into that room with the router there as well and my builders have wired a TV cable going from that utility room into my living room. The cable entering the utility room looks like the one on the pciture below:

cable.jpg

and leads to the usual TV socket in my living room where I have my TV:

k3551whi.jpg

So I was wondering if any of you could kindly recommend what equipment I should buy to connect the Virgin TV cable incoming into the utility room to the cable above and then what cable I should use to connect the TV socket to Virgin TiVO box in the living room.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Romans

Hi all,

Apologies if this question has been already answered, but I couldn't find this topic dicussed anywhere else.

I have a Virgin TV bundle and have the TV cable coming into a small utility room on the ground loor, where I have all my mains, boilers and switches. The house was undergoing a major refurbishment at the time of installation, so the TV cable was left there as the living room was in no condition to extend it there at the time.

So at the moment I have all Virgin cables incoming into that room with the router there as well and my builders have wired a TV cable going from that utility room into my living room. The cable entering the utility room looks like the one on the pciture below:

cable.jpg

and leads to the usual TV socket in my living room where I have my TV:

k3551whi.jpg

So I was wondering if any of you could kindly recommend what equipment I should buy to connect the Virgin TV cable incoming into the utility room to the cable above and then what cable I should use to connect the TV socket to Virgin TiVO box in the living room.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Romans

Welcome to the forums and I'm sure someone will be along soon with recommendations!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom