Virgin Mobile

CTT

Standard Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a new phone and am looking at the deals currently avaliable on Virgin Mobile.

Does anyone have any experience of them in terms of coverage/customer service etc. Any info. would help.

Thanks

coverage is the same as T-mob, havent had any dealings with the customer services but their prices are decent.

Virgin uses the One2One network, my daughter has been with Virgin, Pay as Go for over 3 yrs, no problem, when she has contacted customer services, they have always been fine. I think thats another :smashin: up

The coverage is good, but I think others do it probably slightly better. Customer service is fine.

They are piggybacked off Tmobile (used to be one2one), so the coverage is as good or as bad as Tmobile.

I use thier pay as you go, but get a monthly bill when i use the service. This means some months i get a couple of quid or even no bill at all and other months i've had 10-20...all dependant on how much i use my phone. The good thing here is i don't have to mess about with vouchers or topping up. Think there is a security credit limit feature set at £50 or something should i loose my phone etc.

Works excedingly well.

I've used them for years , very happy. I'm on direct debit so don't have to worry about topping them up. Like Alaric says no additional charges ...you don't use the phone you don't pay any money.

They have a good global use system too , much more straight forward than many . My mother in law use one all over the continent.

They're great!!!! then again I'm biased I work for them.

Yes we use the T-Mobile network, we have a basic simple to understand tariff and regualary win awards for our customer service. I joined VM over 4years ago after moving from BT, the difference between the two is enormous much more forward thinking here.

I recomend VM to my friends something I'd be unwilling to do if we offered a poor service.

Highly recommended. On PAYG monthly direct debit as above. No hassle at all. Customer service second to none. All my family now on VM. Go for it!

Cheers for the feedback. I think I'll definitely give them a go.

I'm also on PAYG monthly DD and find it excellent service

It's what I would use, if I wasn't already getting the same prices from Orange (and all my most frequent contacts are on Orange, too). Orange no longer offer the EQ Virgin tariff to new customers (or to existing who aren't already on it). If or when they insist I change, I'll probably move to Virgin.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom