Virgin Mobile Offer

bjjgann

Established Member
Reaction score
My Vodafone contracts (2) run out in about six weeks so I am considering taking up the Telewest Virgin Mobile offer, I anticipate it could save me as much as £60 a month.

As anyone took this offer up, what have been your experiences, initial connection, billing, transferring existing number, network coverage, account management etc?

Any insight would be appreciated.

I think this offer closed on 31 December.
Cheers

typical, iv just resigned up to vodafone for £30a month with 300 free mins and 250 texts , mind you i did get a K800I with it lol

typical, iv just resigned up to vodafone for £30a month with 300 free mins and 250 texts , mind you i did get a K800I with it lol

I've had the Virgin deal for a few months.
The only problem is their signal is very poor at my house and so restricts my use of it.
I'm back up to 600mins and 600 texts.

I got it for my fiancee and she has no problems with it except that at our home we have bad T-Mobile network reception who of course are who Virgin use. She was on T-Mobile before anyway and suffered the same problem then so was used to it anyway.

Billing and setting up though was pretty quick and had no real problems, in fact when I was getting worried about what the online account was telling me. I left an email and got a phone call within a few hours explaining to me that what I was seeing was an effect of how their set up works and within a day or two it would be fine. Was quite impressed at their CS.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom