Virgin media upgrade

dts

Distinguished Member
Make sure you download the virgin media connect app.Then sign in with your virgin email and account number(you only have to do this once) then you can scan all your rooms and that can help with the intelligent WiFi...it works really well for me...but then I only live in a two bedroom terrace house.My virgin hub 3 is high on a bookshelf in my loving room so I get great WiFi coverage around my house...also just read up on virgin launching a new hub 5 thats a free upgrade.Might be worth giving virgin a ring to see if they will send you one out.

marc123

Make sure you download the virgin media connect app.Then sign in with your virgin email and account number(you only have to do this once) then you can scan all your rooms and that can help with the intelligent WiFi...it works really well for me...but then I only live in a two bedroom terrace house.My virgin hub 3 is high on a bookshelf in my loving room so I get great WiFi coverage around my house...also just read up on virgin launching a new hub 5 thats a free upgrade.Might be worth giving virgin a ring to see if they will send you one out.
Thanks fella, I will give them a call and see if I can get the upgrade 👍

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom