Virgin Media getting Lost?

Harj

Established Member
Reaction score
Heard something last night from someone I know who is contracting at Virgin, but did not have the oppertunity to find out more, basically Virgin have gone directly to the distributer of Lost and will have all 3 seasons on demand.

Can't tell you anymore I'm afraid.

Heard something last night from someone I know who is contracting at Virgin, but did not have the oppertunity to find out more, basically Virgin have gone directly to the distributer of Lost and will have all 3 seasons on demand.

Can't tell you anymore I'm afraid.

:eek:

very interesting...
as long as you didn't hear it down at the pub after a few pints. :D

I'm sure that was in a press statement. When series 3 has finished airing on Sky ONE, virgin will have it on VOD

:eek:

very interesting...
as long as you didn't hear it down at the pub after a few pints. :D

The beers were later, basically it was my brother in law, who is privy to alot of information at Virgin, he was also the one who saw the figures that Sky wanted to charge Virgin, figures designed to make sure that Virgin would not pay he said, he has an email from Virginl confirming what I have said.

It has already announced that VM will have all three series of Lost on-demand. I think 1 & 2 will be available in August, and 3 later in the year

Hmm. As long as it's the entire seasons, as in all 24 episodes, and not the HBO-style entire season, which currently stands at 1 episode of the Sopranos, a couple of West Wings and a few Band of Brothers...

Never mind Lost

I wish they'd hurry up and get BSG Season 3 :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom