• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Virgin Media cable splitting

orlandotime

Standard Member
Hi
I have a spare VM tv box, after getting Sky installed, I have VM broadband upstairs and would like to add the VM tv box onto this, therefore i need to split this connection, will adding a tv box to this cable create problems with my broadband connection if i'm using both at the same time ?
thanks to all in anticipation !

orlandotime

Standard Member
Your 'spare' box cannot be used unless you are paying the appropriate subscription to Virgin Media.

that is incorrect as I am on free tv basic service, at no cost just the free channels..... so am i able to do it with interupting my broadband connection whilst watching tv ?

thanks

Ernie_C

that is incorrect as I am on free tv basic service, at no cost just the free channels..... so am i able to do it with interupting my broadband connection whilst watching tv ?

thanks

So I was not incorrect. You are subscribed to TV M.

You can split your connection and should be OK.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom