Virgin help !!!!

gears guy

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could help me, my mum and mum in law are on virgin. And whenever i want to do anything which needs a pin (on demand and the such). Even though i know both of there pins it just will say there not correct. Last time when i phoned up the big VM. I got fobbed off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The obvious answer would be that you have the wrong pin. Have you tried 1234?

I would have thought the account holder could change their pin to something memoraable if they should choose. Why don't you try this?

Several points:

1. Although you say that you know both PINs, you obviously don't as you are being told they are wrong.

2. Virgin Media will ONLY deal with the account holder so CANNOT help you when you try to find the PINs.

3. Both of your mums will have to get this PIN problem corrected themselves.

4. Time to tell these two ladies that you are having these problems.

I agree with the previous poster, clearly the PINS aren't correct at present even if they were at one time. If you're not on the account as either the account holder or someone the account holder has registered/cleared to speak on their behalf with your details listed on the account as a 3rd party, then VM would be breaking data protection and the law to give you any information at all. The account holders themselves would have to call Customer Services for the info themselves.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom