• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Virgin HD + magic eye -channel change only required

Jamster1

Established Member
Hi , quick question .

I am doing an install for a customer at the weekend and have agreed to hide his virgin HD box upstairs out of site . I have read that the you lose the RF out when virgin box switched to HD . I do not require the RF out to display another picture in any other room , I only intend to use it for changing channel as the box is obviously out of site . Will this still work when I switch to HD ? Can I still use any Magic eye or do I need to purchase something which will provide a power supply when HD is in use ? If so could anyone recommend the cheapest option possible ?

Cheers , Jamie .

Jamster1

Established Member
Anyone please?

Doing Job tomorow , hope there is somthing that will work .

Not sure where to post this could mods move to correct forum ?

Cheers Jamie.

Boostrail

Distinguished Member
Regret I cannot help as no experience in your requirement, however on re-reading I think fernandez post may be a cynical reference to "Have you used search on this Forum?" If you haven't please try and try again with different keywords.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom