Virgin Cable Question

Ross007

Hi All

Quick couple of quick questions - just had the email to say our package is going up £4 in March, which means our cost will be £65 for 350mb, basic tv and phone (the last 2 we don’t use). I am going to ring to see if I can get a better deal.

If they say no, I want to look else where. Generally we have no issues with Virgin just the cost, are there good alternatives?

Secondly, we have the virgin point in the corner of our front room, with a cable that connects to the point and is hidden in the well. This cable goes to the far corner of the room and is connected to the Virgin hub. If I did change provider, would I be able to use this cable? Just conscious I might need to change things I can’t.

Thanks in advance

oneman

@Ross007 Call now, ask to be put through to retentions. They should be able to match or at least get close to new customer prices. You will need to resign for another 18 months.

If you want broadband only then its £39 a month for 350mb or £33 for 200mb.

If you want broadband, TV and phone then they are doing 200mb broadband (and unless you are a heavy user then 200mb is fine for most families), basic TV, phone + 10Gb O2 SIM for £42

BTW, these offers end today

ChuckMountain

Distinguished Member
That’s still too expensive should be nearer onemans. You can get gig one for not that much more with a phone line

moneybanks77

Sorted. Rang them got rid of the phone and tv. They reduced to £46 for 350 mb. Happy with that.
i pay £33 for 500mb and now £36 for GIG 1. dont ring them as you get through to customer service sales. cancel and let retentions ring you for the best deals, they have offers normal CS cant offer. if you are under 14 day cancellation period i would cancel and try again.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom