Virgin cable broadband installation - what's involved?

Carwynator

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got an installation booked for next week, but my landlord wants to know what is actuallu involved - do they put a box on the outside of the house or is it all internal (I'm just getting broadband, not TV or phone)

I've tried getting a reply from Virgin CS, but cant get through (which maybe should tell me something!)

you will get a little box outside the house then a cable from that box into the modem that you will get from them,its all quite nice and tidy

Hi,

I've got an installation booked for next week, but my landlord wants to know what is actuallu involved - do they put a box on the outside of the house or is it all internal (I'm just getting broadband, not TV or phone)

I've tried getting a reply from Virgin CS, but cant get through (which maybe should tell me something!)

Are you sure that you want to continue with VM, now that they've started putting limits on your upload and download speeds.

Are you sure that you want to continue with VM, now that they've started putting limits on your upload and download speeds.

Still much better than the majority of ADSL providers. Most people with normal usge for their package will not be affected at all, a few very occasionally and only a minority more often.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom