• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Virgin: Anyone get a refund from the Hatton debacle?

SkyCaptain

Established Member
Well i was promised one when i phoned up but suprise suprise i got the bill this month and theres no refund there.

Anyone manage to get one? The CS people claimed that they had a system in place to monitor how much of the show you watched and to issue refunds based from that, im assuming it would only give refunds to people who saw less than 30 seconds of it then since thats all i got :(

Not a happy bunny.

dan1979

Prominent Member
I didn't know anyone was claiming?

I'm leaving as soon as I can sort out at BT line so I haven't bothered.

I had nothing for the first 1hr 50 minutes. Then just before the ring entrances I accidentally changed channels and had to reboot about three times before I was finally able to the channel back.

Telewest once refunded me half the cost of the PPV when I lost it for just under an hour.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom