• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Virgin and wireless AV into dell monitor.

Morba

Standard Member
Hi all, some help would be great please!

I have a rarely used virgin (standard) box in a bedroom and a 19" dell monitor with only a VGA input to be used as a tv in another room.

The 2 will not coexist in the same room, so need to send the signal to the monitor.

Wireless seems the easiest way, however I have the problem of sound on the receiving end. I need to be able to connect some cheap (undecided on what ones yet, will only be cheap though) speakers to the receiving AV box.

Obviously I need a few different connecting wires and an av sender to make this happen, so any suggestions as to what can be done?

Want this to be as cheap as possible but appreciate wireless av will need to be 5.8 to save on disturbance which means a small extra expense.

Any help would be appreciated :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom