Virgin 360 Box / Harmony Remote Issues

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
I have received a Virgin 360 Box today but I cannot get it to work with my Harmony Ultimate One. It's asking for a model number and the only thing I can find that looks like one is on the underneath of the 360 box - DCX960 but it just won't turn on in my Watch TV activity. I'm sure I've set everything right, the TV and amp come on but the 360 box won't! I've been messing with this thing for almost 4 hours now trying to get it sorted, I'm ready to smash the thing up with a hammer! Help!!!!

dante01

Distinguished Member
You need to set the 360 box as a Ziggo Mediabox on the Harmony remote.

Note that the 360 will need to be in line of sight of the Harmony handset because the Harmony will only be using IR and not Bluetooth to control it. THe supplued remote for the 360 is Bluetoot, but the box will still accespt either Bluetooth or IR commands.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member

Note that the 360 will need to be in line of sight of the Harmony handset because the Harmony will only be using IR and not Bluetooth to control it. THe supplued remote for the 360 is Bluetoot, but the box will still accespt either Bluetooth or IR commands.

Thanks, I’ll give that a go tomorrow.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member

This worked so thanks a lot :)

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom