Virgin 3 for £20 (not bad)

gromet

Established Member
Reaction score
Just noticed a new 3 for £20 at my local virgin - some of the titles I remember seeing were:

Layer Cake
Resident Evil 2
Bruce Almighty
Alien V Preditor
Dodge Ball

Gromet

Seems like some decent titles on offer for a high street store!

its pretty decent, i picked up Underword Direcors Cut, Scarface and The Punisher. there were great titles, never seen Layer Cake though!
i did see.

AVP,
The Abyss,
I robot (2 disc)
The Fog,
LOTR, TTT & ROTK (2 disc.)

probaly about 80 more. so plenty to choose from. one of the better promotions of recent times at Virgin.

In the Oxford Street branch they had Reservoir Dogs, Mr White Ltd edition as part of the deal - not seen one of those in a B&M store in a while.

Virgin seem to be back on track with their promos - I picked up some decent titles in their last 5 for £30 deal. A couple of years ago their deals were always the best on the high street, but as we all know, they slipped. Hopefully this is a sign of better things to come.

Dogs is in the offer in birmingham (not that its any use to me as i bought it last year - still not watched it though - D'OH!)

Gary

ooh ill have to go tomorrow and see if underworld DC is part of the deal this week, last week when i went, the only dvd i wanted was layer cake.. maybe if there's 2 i want then i'll manage to find a 3rd..

update went into town and bought Underworld DC, Layer Cake and Ronin, all 2 disc special editions :smashin:

also, noticed they had Species special edition digipak, and the Mr White and Mr Blonde limited edition reservoir dogs digipaks in the sale. Also had Man On Fire, but not the 2 disc version :(

Couldn't find much in the three for twenty notes section but did see the following in the Coventry store:
Jack Black Boxset (School of Rock & Orange County) £9.99
Italian Job Boxset (Original and Remake) £8.99
Thunderbirds DVD (The recent film) and Five Diecast Toys Boxset £8.99

they also have the 2 disc dts digipak 60th anniversary edition of Saving Private Ryan for £5.99 at the moment :smashin:

marc_angelus said:
they also have the 2 disc dts digipak 60th anniversary edition of Saving Private Ryan for £5.99 at the moment :smashin:

I picked mine up for £4 when Woolies did a mis-price :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom