Vince Zampella/Respawn ready for E3

majnu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

I miss infinity ward.

COD has been so tiresome recently.....

Well there are rumours of an EA/MS partnership being agreed most likely like the call of duty dlc deal i would think

Well there are rumours of an EA/MS partnership being agreed most likely like the call of duty dlc deal i would think

E3 is going to be good this year with the next gen consoles, shed load of new IP's and the yearly rehashes so I hope Respawn doesn't get shadowed by the lime light of all the other stuff going on.

I think AVF Co-founders should start funding for people who present the Podcast to go to E3 and give an AVF insight. It's about time that happened since they do the CES shows :lesson:

E3 is going to be good this year with the next gen consoles, shed load of new IP's and the yearly rehashes so I hope Respawn doesn't get shadowed by the lime light of all the other stuff going on.

I think AVF Co-founders should start funding for people who present the Podcast to go to E3 and give an AVF insight. It's about time that happened since they do the CES shows :lesson:

I'd like to see an AVF E3 ala CES, you listening Guns? Have you got the face for telly:laugh:

Call of Duty co-creator Jason West has reportedly left Respawn, the studio he co-founded following his sacking from Infinity Ward in 2010.

The studio, which was founded in 2010, is currently working on an unannounced EA title, though West has not been involved in its development.
According to Kotaku's anonymous sources, the departure was amicable and is due to family issues. West has been absent from the studio since May 2012.
News: Call of Duty Co-Creator reportedly departs Respawn - CVG UK

Oh No!

Apparently he left amicably for personal reasons. No real story there.

LOL you dont want my ugly mug on your screen trust me :D

Also Jason West Has Left Respawn Entertainment

You guys deserve to go if the opportunity arises. Your contribution towards the Podcasts, previews, reviews all should be rewarded in some shape or form and covering an event like E3 which is the gaming World's equivalent to CES should get exposure.

Also don't worry about your mug, you can be the camera man :rotfl:

He left after last may for family reasons..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom