Vikings - Season 6B (December) The Final Season

Does nobody care anymore? We think it’s the best thing on right now.

Waiting for it to all air on Prime and then will binge it. Loads more finished shows to watch first.

Yes please............

It seems all episodes are available.

Wish they gave us all the S5 The Expanse episodes also...

Nice, assumed it was 1 a week.
Will finish off Billions then start on this.
Let me what you think of Billions, I was like....... "What's the word" now :D

Just finished the final season and what a season! Glad they ended it the way they did but was not expecting half of the stuff that happened! 😮

Ep11 of the final season... Brilliant but sad...
Great start....

Just finished Viking part 2. Final season.
Best season and great send off for all characters after so many years.
Credit to Michael Hirst for creating something beautiful.

Will miss this show big time.

10/10

Great ending loved the American set stuff.

How long until Valhalla arrives on Netflix? I can't wait

I really hope the younger audiences when they get bored off flying capes will sit down watch this....

Something before Google was created 😆

Not watched any of these as of yet but how does this compare with the last kingdom? Is it on a par?

I went back and rewatched everything up to S3 as I had dipped out at that point... why did I do that, what a plank, its superb...!!!

It was absolutely brilliant. I'm guessing they wound it all up because all the big names moved on and we're scrabling round for a way to tie the huge expanse of diverging story lines all together.

Nice ending and great to meet an old character at the end and them to have a real bearing on the story.

I'm looking for something else now as I'm midway through resurrecting the Walking Dead as again I fell out of it just as the baseball bat was falling....

I went back and rewatched everything up to S3 as I had dipped out at that point... why did I do that, what a plank, its superb...!!!

It was absolutely brilliant. I'm guessing they wound it all up because all the big names moved on and we're scrabling round for a way to tie the huge expanse of diverging story lines all together.

Nice ending and great to meet an old character at the end and them to have a real bearing on the story.

I'm looking for something else now as I'm midway through resurrecting the Walking Dead as again I fell out of it just as the baseball bat was falling....
Re The Walking Dead, the season after baseball bat was falling was awful, which is when I stopped watching but I picked this up again recently and enjoyed the last two seasons.

If you like Vikings then you should give The Last Kingdom a try. The first Season is a little too BBC Sunday afternoon but they ramp up the gore from season 2 onwards

Finished this last night and feel sad its all over.

Some questions
In America, why did that Viking try and steal gold? What did he think he was going to do with it? It made absolutely no sense whatsoever
Also, why did Ube run away from Greenland? They had that fight over the whale and Ube killed flatnose's son and then got injured, I get that. Then they all decided to run away and get on a boat with no food and water, which just made no sense. Flatnose was left with his wife and about 2 -3 other people whereas Ube had about 20 people left. Fair enough if he decided he wanted to leave but there was no rush and no immediate danger.

That aside I really enjoyed this season. The bits in America looked epic, especially compared to how bleak it looked in Wessex.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom