Question Vifa Sense Home Cinema System

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by AVPhil39, Jul 11, 2018.

1. AVPhil39

AVPhil39
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew much about Vifa's 'Sense 5.1' home cinema speakers? Having looked online it's very difficult to find out much about this particular set of speakers but some have recently popped up online and I wanted to check their potential value. From digging around, it seems Vifa released two models at the time ('Reference' being the other) as part of a launch back in 2005:

Vifa International A/S to launch five audiophile Home Theatre systems at 2005 CES. - ecoustics.com

Vifa are obviously known for producing good quality speaker separates but I've not come across a complete speaker system before. If anyone can point me in the direction of some detailed information regarding the 'Sense' system, or own these speakers themselves, I'd be grateful for your input as there seems to be limited information elsewhere.

Thanks,

Phil

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,575
    'potential value' - whatever you are willing to pay for them.

As you say a relatively rare system so first question has to be about spares and repairs - esp. the Sub.

Joe

3. Gambit1977

Gambit1977

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    All I can say is my Vifa Copenhagen wipes the floor with my Q Acoustic 3000s and my Sonos Ones...so you'll know you'll be getting a quality product.