• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Viewty memory

mas430

Standard Member
Did a search but could'nt find anything.

I want to put a music file from the memory card into the phones own memory to use as a ringtone.
I have set the memry card as Primary Memory but still no luck?

The LG suite is rubbish & I cannot connect through that at all, I set the phonee to mass storage & the camera shows up ,thats how I put the music file onto it .
I can use the music file as ringtone when the card is in the phone but if I take it out it goes back the rubbish that LG already had on there. SO I wondered is there a way to transfer this M\file into the phone's own memory?

thankyou

tbeachly

Go in to 'My Stuff' > 'My Sounds'

Select the file you want
Click the file menu to the left of play and then click Copy. You will have the option of copying the file to the internal memory

mas430

Standard Member
Thankyou tbeachly, worked a treat :smashin:

Another one though,when I set up the phone to search for another Bluetooth device it finds one but the asks me for a password?
I have looked in the manual that came with it & there is nothing at all?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom