Views on this? eBay bought PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGriizle27

Novice Member
Reaction score
in completely new to gaming PC, what's people's views on this rig? On eBay. For the specs it's saying it's fairly cheap or is it better building your own?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 86
Buy a PS4 with the money.......

It's a mediocre gaming PC at best! The graphics card is only just a step up from on board graphics and most recent games will have low fps making them unplayable.

Better to build your own but what games do you want to play?

Never buy a "gaming" PC from EBAY, as they are never suitable for gaming.

Well I was going to sell my Xbox one and build this? I don't have a bomb to spend, what do you think on that?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 85
May as well keep the xbox tbh. It would play newish games on low-med spec, but newer or demanding games would struggle and wouldnt give you anything over and above the xbox

I am going to disagree, that system would still provide more performance than an X-Box One, it will at least manage 1080P at 30FPS on most modern titles, which is way above what X-Box One manages.

It will also play CounterStrike with no problems, which is what the OP is aiming for. You should really stick to posting in one thread LGriizle, it is all the same topic.

I personally would not recommend that system, I still think it is better to save up a little more and get an Intel i5. However, from your requirements, then that spec would certainly allow you to do what you want.

OP, I am going to close this thread as its the same thing as your other thread. I myself nearly went to refer you to my reply as a response as I thought it was another user asking the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom