• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Viewing multiple cameras

deckingman

Prominent Member
Hi guys. Hope someone here can help or at least point me in the right direction. I have a couple of small cmos cameras with a single phono plug for video so I guess that's composite? I may get a couple more. Is there something (cheapish) that I can connect them to in order to view the image from (say) 4 at the same time, on my TV (picture in picture is it called). I'm using them inside nest boxes so it's only low resolution stuff. I'm not too fussed about recording but I guess it would be nice to be able to connect some sort of recorder in the future. Many thanks if you can help.

deckingman

Prominent Member
Cheers guys. One further quicky - I see that a lot of these have BNC inputs. Can I buy BNC to phono converters? If not, I guess I could chop the phono plugs off and fit BNCs. Is this practical (I'm reasonably hnady with a soldring iron).
Ta.

Edit - No worries - found 'em.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom