Viewing a second monitor/tv

zues

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm about to order Sky HD and was wondering if you can still hook up a 2nd tv to the digi-box to display whatever is showing on the main tv?

My kitchen tv is currenlty connected to the RF out in my sky box in the lounge, if I upgrade to HD will I still be able to see the picture on the kitchen tv (obviously not in HD) Is there still an RF out?

Thanks

zues said:
I'm about to order Sky HD and was wondering if you can still hook up a 2nd tv to the digi-box to display whatever is showing on the main tv?

My kitchen tv is currenlty connected to the RF out in my sky box in the lounge, if I upgrade to HD will I still be able to see the picture on the kitchen tv (obviously not in HD) Is there still an RF out?

Thanks

Yes you can, and yes there is. And you're right, its obviously not in HD!

excellent - thanks very much :thumbsup:

If your existing sky box is standard Sky (i.e. not SKY PLUS) you'll also need a new remote (assuming you are going to use a magic eye to control the kitchen TV?)

I was pleasantly surprised to find that all of the outputs continue to work irrespective of the HD/SD content being viewed.... I too have my Sky box linked to other rooms via Rf and S-video, so was dreading HD content going black everywhere except the lounge!
I'm now planning to distribute the HDMI output to four of the rooms, but that's going to be a £400+ job and need some wiring to be laid....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom