viera owners

curleous

Standard Member
I am concerned about putting an av reciever on the bottom shelf of the supplied viera stand as it will not leave much room for ventilation. Please could you viera owners tell me what amp/reciever you have on your vieras and whether you have had any problems....

Thanking you all

Curleous
 

The Gooner

Active Member
I have a Denon 2805 amp on the bottom shelf on my viera

see HERE

I use Amp all time never TV speakers and havnt had any probs
 

curleous

Standard Member
The Gooner... thanks

Excellent news.. i am now a happy and will go and buy the amp and speakers on Tuesday and the viera on a week Tuesday. Are you happy with your viera?
Unsure whether to go for 42 or 37. I will be sitting at 4 metres from the tv. Will probably go for the 42 :)
Thanks for the reply..much appreciated

Thanks

Curleous
 

fitguy

Active Member
the two glass shelves, there is actually some adjustment available (about 2cm max)up, or top shelf down.

My setups pretty much the same as the picture but Ive probably got an inch more above the amp.
 

wicket

Active Member
curleous said:
The Gooner... thanks

Excellent news.. i am now a happy and will go and buy the amp and speakers on Tuesday and the viera on a week Tuesday. Are you happy with your viera?
Unsure whether to go for 42 or 37. I will be sitting at 4 metres from the tv. Will probably go for the 42 :)
Thanks for the reply..much appreciated

Thanks

Curleous

Go for the 42 inch, you are sitting well back from the screen. I love mine.
 

Mep

Well-known Member
The Gooner said:
I have a Denon 2805 amp on the bottom shelf on my viera

see HERE

I use Amp all time never TV speakers and havnt had any probs

don't know if you have noticed but there are a couple of pixies trying to nick your amp mate! :D
 

curleous

Standard Member
Thanks for the replies....42 it is :)

get yamaha 650 and kef 2005.2 tomorrow from creative audio. Will have a play with these until plasma arrives next week...

cheers all


Curleous
 

The Gooner

Active Member
mep said:
don't know if you have noticed but there are a couple of pixies trying to nick your amp mate! :D

Yes I have to keep throwing em back into graden but they still keep coming
 

The Gooner

Active Member
curleous said:
The Gooner... thanks

Excellent news.. i am now a happy and will go and buy the amp and speakers on Tuesday and the viera on a week Tuesday. Are you happy with your viera?
Unsure whether to go for 42 or 37. I will be sitting at 4 metres from the tv. Will probably go for the 42 :)
Thanks for the reply..much appreciated

Thanks

Curleous

I sit about 10feet away and a 37" is plenty big enuff, a 42" would have been to overperwing in my room.

At 12-13 feet I would got for the 42"
 

happyh

Standard Member
On one of the other threads a guy says his plasma's got a couple of dead pixies. Why don't you sell them to him? :)
 

The Gooner

Active Member
My pixies are only good for green though not red and blue, could sell them cheap though
 

The Gooner

Active Member
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The blues may have suffered yesterday
 

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom