Viera: new DVB services on every switch on

cpicking

Standard Member
Every single time I switch on my 32LZD85 I get a message that "New DVB services have been found. Press OK to scan" (or very similar words). It doesn't matter if I press ok, and let it go through a scan, or if I press 'Exit' and skip it - the next time, and every time, it tells me the same all over again. This is getting really irritating. Does anyone know how to stop it??

Thank you!

Caroline.

Blake77

Standard Member
Go : Menu, Set Up Menu, DVB Tuning Menu, New Service Message (set it to OFF). This is the way I have it set up on mine to avoid the same problem. I manually update channels about once a month to store changes.

cpicking

Standard Member
Go : Menu, Set Up Menu, DVB Tuning Menu, New Service Message (set it to OFF). This is the way I have it set up on mine to avoid the same problem. I manually update channels about once a month to store changes.

Thanks for your help. I actually stumbled on an answer by accident. If you re-run the initial channel setup, it sorts itself out. Problem has now gone away!

Caroline

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom