• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

viera - lousy football picture on bbc1 dvb

samjet

Banned
just trying to watch the man u game on bbc1 dvb and the picture is awful :censored:

close ups are the usual high pq but the 'long range' general view of the play is awful

at least we have just scored :smashin:

why do i have a funny feeling that the bbc is at fault and not the viera :laugh:

any observations welcome :zonked:

please note no sky box etc

E

edinburgh160

it wont be your viera (rather using terrestrial signals).

getting SKY will make a huge difference,

cheers

A

adrianl

Watching same game now on Viera 42'. Picture is brilliant on long shots.

What signal strength are you showing on the DVB set-up menu? I have a fraction under the full-strength 10.

Adrian

S

stefire27

The picture seemed fine. After reading this post I watched the last twenty minutues or so (had an excuse to tell the misses now, research) just to watch the first of rooneys to go in. I've only had a couple of weeks so colours contrast etc have only been turned down. It was a good picture really.

R

rdsalcoj

I also watched the game on bbc dvb. I have only had my Viera for a couple of weeks and have been disappointed clarity of picture through Sky.
Was led to believe this was more a Sky problem then the viera.
After seeing the quality of the picture on dvb bbc when watching the game, I am not too sure.
Any suggestions on basic setup to stop the blurring effect on wide camera angles. :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom