viera handset

Harry 1946

Novice Member
I switched tv and made my Viera a second tv. However since attaching it to wall found that some handset buttons don’t work making it difficult to manoeuvre. I changed from a Talk Talk box to roof aerial. Is this the cause of problem?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
You need to tell us which model of TV you have as just about every Panasonic TV is labelled as a Viera?
Also, which buttons don't work?

Harry 1946

Novice Member
Model group TX-L32E5B. Almost all buttons dont work except for volume, prog., Guide. Plus in scrolling Prog you can only scroll up but not down. You have to scroll all the way backwards to a programme right through the hundreds until reaching single figures

Harry 1946

Novice Member
Model group TX-L32E5B. Almost all buttons dont work except for volume, prog., Guide. Plus in scrolling Prog you can only scroll up but not down. You have to scroll all the way backwards to a programme right through the hundreds until reaching single figures

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
Do you have the original remote control or a replacement or universal?

It sounds like the remote has been programmed to work with the Talk Talk box, not the TV?

Harry 1946

Novice Member
Have original handset. Where do I find the numbers to reprogramme handset. I have the instruction book. Forgive my bad manners - I should have thanked you for your response - and previous responder.

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
The original should just work OK. Has it ever got wet or the batteries leaked?

You will find the 1 for all codes on their website.

Harry 1946

Novice Member
No not wet or leaks but unused because of Talk Talk except for occasionally increasing volume. Thanks again for your help. I will get son-in-law to help with codes later.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom