1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viera cabinet help needed

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by UrbanT, Aug 29, 2005.

1. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    Currently considering dipping my toe into the plasma market, specifically one of the many Viera variants.

Can anyone with the full cabinet confirm whether there is any cable management going on with the cabinet, and some pictures would be welcome if possible.

2. chedmaster

chedmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    there certainly is with the pv500, i remember a thread when it first came out with very good pics as well. apparantely the cable management is brill.

it was this but the pics have disappeared :confused:

3. Lionheart

Lionheart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the cabinet stand for the 42pv500 ....Ive never used any of the cable tidy (just let it all hang free lol)....The stand is very sturdy and well made and has a cable run at the back immdiately below the tv which can be used to channel the cable out through the middle or along the tvs length either way and into the main supports at either end. The main supports are hollow and open (making cables accessable from their rear) and have clip in plastic inserts to make sure the cable stays inside. Clear as mud but if u can get a pic or 2 u will see what im getting at.