Vidmaster Challenge: Annual

gtg60

Established Member
Reaction score
Quote "Vidmaster Challenge: Annual is a new achievement where you have to complete Halo after 9/25/08 on four-player Legendary Co-Op with the Iron Skull activated, and everyone in Ghosts"

Don't have any XBL friends who play Halo 3 (well are as fanatical as me) so looking for some people to do this challenge with.

Would be available tomorrow night from 9pm til (very) late, anybody interested?

My gamertag is GTG60
Thanks

Count me I should be on tomorrow around 23:00 till late, send me an FR:)
Also if anyone wants to party up to look for an Oddball match as everyone keeps vetoing these i'll be on tonight around the same time.

:thumbsup:
Just sent you a friends request, probably be playing cod beta tonight but tomorrow is all about Halo :clap:

Just 2 more, any takers?

Just sent you a friends request, probably be playing cod beta tonight but tomorrow is all about Halo :clap:

Just 2 more, any takers?

send me a friends request buddy. Im up for Halo 3 all the time. :thumbsup:

gamertag - Fastpotato

Just 2 more, any takers?

cheers, this is now my last achievement till mythic:smashin:

cheers, this is now my last achievement till mythic:smashin:

I've just this one and Lightswitch but that'll come easy enough.

In case you didn't know this achievement can take anything from an hour to 2 hours to complete, mainly because the Iron Skull is turned on, to refresh:
'In co-op, the whole team restarts at the last checkpoint if any person dies'

But no pressure!! (I'm sure I'll be a bit rusty, must be a year since I completely campaign on Legendary)

Ok, just ONE more player needed :lease:

I'll help out if you're stuck for an extra player, I should warn you I'm not particularly adept at Halo so it could take you longer than 2 hours:D I'll happily stand down if you find a more capable player in the meantime:)

I'll help out if you're stuck for an extra player, I should warn you I'm not particularly adept at Halo so it could take you longer than 2 hours:D I'll happily stand down if you find a more capable player in the meantime:)

It's ok, I certainly won't be taking it too seriously! And it's a Friday night so there'll be a few beers involved too!!

Have sent you a FR, I'll be on from about 9pm (once I've put the daughter to bed) and should be on until well into the wee hours, Raffboner (mr pot noodle) won't be on til 11pm but once I see you online I'll sent you a party invite :smashin:

If you need a 4th i'll do this again (4th time!!)

If you need a 4th i'll do this again (4th time!!)

Yeah, I'll add you in case someone drops out, sending an FR now :thumbsup:

Any tips on doing it? And how long did it take you on average?

BTW if you would like a hand getting some of the achievements I don't mind helping you out (not into boosting or standing around waiting to get shot though!)

First time i did it 2 of the guys weren't very good, 1 of them kept running of on his own for the first part so died A LOT so had to respawn all the time which is very irritating and the other one couldn't drive a ghost properly so made the end very annoying. 2nd time was with 3 guys on here, think it took about 100mins or so and the 3rd time i did it was with 3 mates and that took about 70mins.

Biggest tip is to stay together, particurally the start, DONT try and run past them, it will end in epic failure, so you will have to stand and fight. When you get to the door at the top of the tower, make sure you use the auto-turrets, placed by the doors, then defend your position. Also knowing where the the ghosts are is pretty useful information as well!!!! DUring the ghost drivng section ove rthe collapsing floor keep close together

Again appologies for last night, it was so irratating (understatement) when my modem decided to sign me out of xbox live, we were so close. Unfortunately I doubt I will be available for a second attempt until friday if anyone is still interested.

Again appologies for last night, it was so irratating (understatement) when my modem decided to sign me out of xbox live, we were so close. Unfortunately I doubt I will be available for a second attempt until friday if anyone is still interested.

Yeah, don't worry about it, I'm actually more than pleasantly surprised how much fun co-op is :clap:

And thanks to Pooon for showing us the ropes!

My XBox time is very wife dependant so don't really know when my next attempt will be but whether I manage it or not by next Friday I'd certainly be up for helping you.

Yeah, don't worry about it, I'm actually more than pleasantly surprised how much fun co-op is :clap:

My XBox time is very wife dependant so don't really know when my next attempt will be but whether I manage it or not by next Friday I'd certainly be up for helping you.

Thanks I will be looking forward to it:smashin:

Pooon is very useful to have around for the Annual achievement. He was a big help for the driving part especially.

The most annoying section is the bit right at the top of the slopes before the face-off, and then the section of the ghost driving where all 4 players must be within 1 second of each other or the floor collapses and the players at the back are insta-dead, that happened to each of us before we figured out there was a time window to get past that section.

Looks like I've earned enough Brownie points to allow me to play tonight :rolleyes:

Probably on from about 9.30pm for anybody else who wants to attempt this achievement.

I might be about, so if you need a 4th again send me an invite

I'll be on after Fringe has finished, which is 10:10pm i think

I have a another player for friday who will be on about 23:00

I have a another player for friday who will be on about 23:00

Ok, looking good for me tonight as well :smashin:

Probably won't be on until 11'ish too but will send invites to whoever I see online.

Keith

Sweet:smashin:

I hate my net provider :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom