• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Vidikron TGS 301

Panthro83

Standard Member
I have just obtained this projector in a spares/repairs condition and it seemingly needs a new tubes... it switches on (but no display picture) but can someone tell me how bright the back of the tubes should be when on - on this projector they are very dim (like a filamint bulb on its last leg).
The tubes inside are panasonic 180DCB22.

I've had a look but can't find an documentation online but some sites say vidikron are rebadged electrohome projectors - does anyone know which model range this vidikron is a copy of as I could then possible use the corresponding electrohome documentation.

Regards

Roland @ B4

Established Member
brochure.

Without an input they will be dim as soon as a source becomes active it will hurt your eyes to look into the lenses

Attachments

• TGS-301_301GL.pdf
    315.7 KB · Views: 158

Chris Frost

Prominent Member
...some sites say vidikron are rebadged electrohome projectors - does anyone know which model range this vidikron is a copy of as I could then possible use the corresponding electrohome documentation.

That's only partly true. It's like saying Ferraris and Fiats are the same because they share the same parent company. To be fair, I think the cars are closer together than the different versions of Vidikron.

Panthro83

Standard Member
@Chris Frost - Ah I see,

In regards to my ongoing play with this projector it seems a lack of remote control could be a hindrance - I've tried every input but it doesn't seem to want to come out of what seems like standby mode..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom