Vidikron tgs 100 manual help

N

new aussieman

hi yes this is a first post gimmie :) but i have a Vidikron tgs 100 crt projector and i need a owners and service manual does anyone have a copy they could scan please i also need a remote i am in austraila and will happily send money os thanks allan

Roland @ B4

I haven't seen one in years I'm afraid

C

catgolf

Hello!
I have the same problem; all I can offer is various information on similar models TGS1/TGS200/TGS300 including .pdf-copy of TGS1/TGS2/TGS200/TGS300 owners manual.
Give me your e-mail adress and I will send everything I have.
If you don't have have a remote, I could also name a source.
Rgds.
Oliver from germany
[email protected]

N

new aussieman

hi thanks oliver thats great i now have a problem it wont come out of standby i also need a remote so if yoy have any sorces thats great thanks allan
[email protected]

G

Gabor

Hello!
I am writing to you because my Vidikron CRT projector is out of order. Unfortunately I have not got service manual, please send me this by email or advice me where can I get one.

Best regards

Gabor
(my email: [email protected])

catgolf said:
Hello!
I have the same problem; all I can offer is various information on similar models TGS1/TGS200/TGS300 including .pdf-copy of TGS1/TGS2/TGS200/TGS300 owners manual.
Give me your e-mail adress and I will send everything I have.
If you don't have have a remote, I could also name a source.
Rgds.
Oliver from germany
[email protected]

crowsss

Standard Member
I am also after a users manual for a vidikron tsg300
did you get one or can any one else send me one

A

aktistakis

Hi Oliver,

I have purchased a new house recently and it has a Vidikron TGS 100s in the main room. I can't seem to get it out of standby mode. Any suggestions and do you have a copy of the manual that you could kindly email through. My email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

olivergarside

Standard Member
Hi, i've just aquired a TGS 301, working like a charm, but would you still have any manuals for this?

Cheers in advance.

Oli.

bxd

Novice Member
Hi Oli,

Welcome to the forums.

As this thread is several years old, with the last posting in August, you might be better off sending a pm to whoever you want to get in touch with.

Brian