1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vider transfer problem (Adobe Premier 6)

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by jiltwillis, Dec 27, 2002.

1. jiltwillis

jiltwillis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello
    I have transferred vide footage from my Sony camcorder, via an IEEE 1394 link cable. I have successfully edited the footage and added a title to it
    I saved the footage as an avi file, I began the process of transferring it back to my camcorder using my IEEE link cable everything seemed to work and the video was recording the footage. After about 10 minutes the film began to become slow and jumpy as if in slow motion. I cancelled this and began to transfer direct from the Timeline screen; once again the same thing happened again.
    I am using Adobe Premier 6, 2.0GH CPU, 80G hard drive, 512Ram, Radeon all in wonder 8500DV Graphics Card, Windows XP Prof.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Leslie

2. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it sounds like something may be running in the background. Virus checker maybe? Don't know XP, but try ctrl/alt/delete to bring up the close programme box, & then close everything thats not vital.
    Are you using a system disk, rather than a dedicated HDD for video?