VIDEOZONE problems

barrywi

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded Videozone from PS3 shop but cant get past the end user licence agreement page. Tried taking it off and re loading but no joy. Tried every button on the remote to get to the bottom of the agreement page but its stuck at the top. Anyone else had this problem and does anyone know of a remedy?

Just downloaded Videozone from PS3 shop but cant get past the end user licence agreement page. Tried taking it off and re loading but no joy. Tried every button on the remote to get to the bottom of the agreement page but its stuck at the top. Anyone else had this problem and does anyone know of a remedy?

I just pressed X on the controller... Don't quote me on this but I think I read somewhere that your dualshock, or in your case your remote, has to be assigned to port 1. Let us know. :thumbsup:

Press the ps3 button on the remote and reassign it to controller 1 (from 7!). The you can scoll down and then read and agree. If using the remote and vidzone you always need to reassign it everytime you do it. Hopefully Sony will fix this and a few other little annoyances but other than that it's great :clap:

The annoying thing about using the remote is you have to use the tiny L1 and R1 buttons to skip through tracks. I hope they fix it so that you can use the bigger buttons on the remote to do these basic things

So if I just use my dual shock controller ( which is assigned to port one) it should do the business?....I will try and report back. Thanks guys.

Mine just stays on the loading screen, does it really take ages to load? (I mean ages)

Yes it does take a while to load so bare with it, but once it does it's damn fast, vids stream with no pauses or buffering they just start as soon as you select it. :thumbsup:

Don't quote me on this but I think I read somewhere that your dualshock, or in your case your remote, has to be assigned to port 1. Let us know. :thumbsup:

That is correct, navigating around VIDZONE does require the controller to be assigned to port one, so all dongles etc. must be removed form the unit.

That is correct, navigating around VIDZONE does require the controller to be assigned to port one, so all dongles etc. must be removed form the unit.

That's correct. Your controller need to be assigned to port 1, so then you can navigate Vidzone. Very bizarre on why it has to be port 1 and not others imo

Is there any way the video's can be displayed in widescreen? Looks a bit naff with a big black border when displaying full screen.

Is there any way the video's can be displayed in widescreen? Looks a bit naff with a big black border when displaying full screen.

Not at the moment BUT I understand this is something they are working on for future updates. There is a VIDZONE THREAD HERE with more information.

Problem solved by using controller and not the remote thanks. Not had chance to play with the site yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom