1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

videoseven 30" at Staples

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by DaveP, Jun 18, 2005.

1. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have one of thes sets? I've done a search but it's all 26" or 32".

Apparently it's HD Ready (according to one site I found), at £649 it seems reasonable value.

Thanks for any feedback

Dave

2. hanspetterb

hanspetterb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    check out ebyer, it has a few customer reviews on it....only problem seems to be that it's 15:9...

hp

3. peakey

peakey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I have just come back from there and tried it out ... One major problem is that it will not take an NTSC signal via composite cables, every few seconds the picture flickers. Does anyone know anything about that ? I tried 2 sets and both had the same issues.
    That aside the picture quality is very good and well worth the money in my opinion.

4. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just got back from my local Staples. Their display is not near any power outlets so no picture to look at!

I like the look of the set but the lack of DVI makes me want to look elewhere.

It does have two component and VGA inputs, along with the usual suspects (scart, s-video and composite).

They do have a 14 day money back scheme so you can at least try it at home and take it back for a refund if you aren't happy.

Dave