Videos on PS3 HDD play in a loop?

DaddyDee

Prominent Member
Reaction score
When I play one of the videos from off my HDD to the end, the PS3 automatically starts to play the next vid in line, and will keep doing this through the entire list of vids on my HDD. How do I stop my PS3 from doing this? It only started doing his after I'd backed up and reformatted my PS3.

When I play one of the videos from off my HDD to the end, the PS3 automatically starts to play the next vid in line, and will keep doing this through the entire list of vids on my HDD. How do I stop my PS3 from doing this? It only started doing his after I'd backed up and reformatted my PS3.

It's one of the system settings on the far left of the XMB. Video Settings > Sequential Playback on/off.

Something like that anyhow, can't quite visualise it now and I'm at work:)

Right, thanks for that. I did have a look around, but couldn't see anything that might change it. I'll look for something like that now. Cheers. :thumbsup:

[Sequential Playback] is an option under Settings > [Video Settings].

You can set the PS3 system to sequentially play multiple video files that are saved on the hard disk or storage media.

Off: Videos are not played sequentially.
On: Videos are played sequentially.

Hint
This feature is not available for some video content types, such as content with parental control restrictions or rental content with a restricted playback period. The PS3 system will skip over these content types to play the next video in the sequence.
-------------------------------------------------------
OH its super ! I can find it ! allways need to select next video -allready tired ! :)

Hi there!

I have a question that is kind of related. Will this work on a PS3 if you only have one file? Can you make a DVD loop?? I am wanting to do something for Halloween this year that will require a looping video (that I am going to project). Does anyone know??? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks so much!

well you could always duplicate the file ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom