Videora 360 HELP

K

keswock

Ive been using Videora 360 for some time now to convert xvids, divx etc into a format recognized by WIndows Media Centre. The converting options seem to be set perfect by default so i can then watch vidoes/Tv shows via the Media Centre extender.

Ive had to have a new PC and reinstalled Videora 360 and begun converting Videos in order to watch via Media Centre but by default its converting them into Movie File format when infact i need them to be Windows Media Audio/Video.

What have i done wrong, am i missing something (codecs/plug ins etc) ive used WINAVI but it didnt seem to convert as good as Videora and the main problem was that it converted so that when i view them it kinda boxed the video into a small segment of my TV as if it had shrunk it which videora didnt do.:lease: help

jonnydynamite

Novice Member
I downloaded this program last night (used to use psp video 9 for converting vids for my psp and this is the same folks).

I had the same problem as the above poster in that it converts to mpegs when it needs to be wmv. Seems bizarre for a program designed to convert stuff for 360. Anyone got any hints or another program (preferably free) which I should be using?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom