Videogamesplus.ca PS3 International Orders - any RECENT reviews?

a745

Standard Member
Hi there. First off, I'm new. So hi there.
Anyway, I own this RPG site. Soon, I'll be holding a little contest for my visitors wherein they can win a PS3. My problem is the international shipping. I had initially opted for Play-Asia, but their PS3s are EXPENSIVE.

Anyway, I came across VG+, and I've seen great reviews on the site regarding PS3 orders, but the latest threads about it are back in 2009. So, I was wondering, is it still reliable to order PS3s from them? Specifically this one Welcome to Video Games Plus Online

Are the PS3s they sell brand new ones, or are they refurbished? I'm not worried much about shipping since I'm also covering for the DHL shipping.

Thank you very much~

PygoShlee

I'm pretty sure they are brand new.

I always used to use VG+ for cheaper games, always really good price and delivery. Moved on to others now for release dates over price!

Think they are still pretty highly rated though.

Ash

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
VG+ are like the Canadian equivalent of shopto. the stuff they sell is brand new unless you go in the pre played ( preowned) and bargain bins sections.

and yes they are still very reliable.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom