Video to test instore?

jimmur2000

Novice Member
Reaction score
Quick question, I popped into currys earlier on to have a look at the tvs and some were showing 4k content, others showing poor sd content. Would a store like currys allow me to take in different formats on a USB stick to test? Just a thought for a test.

Quick question, I popped into currys earlier on to have a look at the tvs and some were showing 4k content, others showing poor sd content. Would a store like currys allow me to take in different formats on a USB stick to test? Just a thought for a test.
As a general rule no unfortunately customers can't take in usb drives in with content on...I started working at currys in October and I always have usb sticks to show customers real world content,as all the tvs will be insore mode using the inbuilt 4k content on the tvs,or currys have there own advertising on that are in HD.

Go to Richer Sounds, they'll let you do it and they generally have much more of a clue what's going on with TVs too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom